- Free 30 minute sessions on our public computers.
- Free wi-fi access.
- Montana room with a variety of Montana-related non-fiction, fiction, reference books. Extensive fly-fishing collection.
- Inter-library loan cooperative system with other regional libraries, so if we don’t have it here, we can try to get it from somewhere else!
- Outdoor patio for summer enjoyment (we won’t stop you from going out in winter, but our guess is that you won’t stay out there long!).
- Kid’s area complete with books and toys!
- Continuous book sale! Paperbacks are .50 and hardcovers are 1.00.
- We accept all donations– bring us whatever books you don’t want!
Library card issuance policy:
To obtain a library card at West Yellowstone Public Library, the patron must present a photo ID along with proof of residence or employment (temporary or permanent) within Gallatin County, Island Park, Yellowstone National Park, or the Gallatin National Forest. Proof of residence or employment includes, but is not limited to, mail, rental/lease agreements, employment offer letters or contracts, driver’s licenses, utility bills, pay checks/stubs, informational letters from employers, etc.
Acceptance of any document provided is at the discretion of the library staff.
Bruce McPherson, Director
Steve Takata, Librarian
Michele DesRochers, Librarian
Koda, Public Relations